Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All I want for christmas is my two front teeth. And a ps3!

During Thanksgiving I finally had "the talk" with my parents. Its something that has been bothering me for YEARS but I never knew how to bring it up. I hate to be wasteful! So I finally told my parents not to buy me any more clothes for Christmas! My dad shops at BJs for gifts. And its not just that, its the styles they pick out. And while I appreciate the thought its just wasteful to let someone keep buying things you will never use! So I gently mentioned to them that if they were thinking of buying me any clothes, I'd prefer if they not! lol. Didn't go over very well. We came to a compromise that they could get me work clothes, if they wanted.

SO I started thinking about it and I'm going to compile a short list of things I want Santa (or anyone else!) to get me for Christmas. Nothing too fancy, but just a few things I actually need. I'll probably end up buying them for myself if Santa lets me down again. :) I've also attached a Christmas song I wrote a while ago. I REALLY wish I could either re-sing it, or they would have auto tuned it! lol. I cringe a little hearing it but what the heck!



Click here to dl it directly if it doesn't work.


My list:

Head phones - any non in-ear headphones. Not too bulky!
Digital TV Tuner w/Antenna (link)
Apple Keyboard (link)
Set of Dumbbells (link)
Ties (no paisley, plx)


That's all I can think of right now! Feel free to get me a ps3 tho! or this watch in black. haha. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment